Sunday, July 1, 2012

June - Revisited



I really like the idea of looking back at the previous month to see what I managed to accomplish, so again this month I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts.  Some months are better than others, of course, but usually I am amazed at what I find.  I think my normal tendency is to come home from work, collapse into my favorite chair, and turn on the tube - which generally is not a very productive pasttime.  So looking back like this lets me know that watching TV isn't ALL I've done.



In June, I did a blog makeover....

I made 48 string blocks and swapped 36 of them...

I did a My Memories photo book and started a "grands" album...


I finished "Outfoxed"...

And Little Apples....

 And gave WH his airplane quilt (which was really completed in April, but was waiting for Father's Day to be gifted - and which he actually uses, which is amazing!)...

I made Krista a hexie care package....


And got caught up on bee blocks....


And I made a couple of bags.

There were also a few swappy items I can't show just yet, so I guess those will come later.

Not a bad finish for the month, I think?

What have you been working on?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi! You won't believe this but I have only just now figured out your blog name! Duh!
    You have been busy...I hope you don't mind me pinning your hexi sewing set, I love it and in those fabrics, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say it was a very productive month for you with some fabulous finishes.

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!