Saturday, March 10, 2012

PTS 7 - Finally Finished!

I finally finished my PTS 7 pillow for my partner.  She asked for aqua and red with gray and a touch of of pink, so at least this complies with those requests.  She also asked for a pillow at least 20 inches, and this pillow is huge - 24" square.



I did a little hand quilting in the borders, mostly because I'm not a big fan of gray and I thought it was boring.

I had a tough time quilting this baby.  I didn't want to quilt the fussy cut squares, so the quilting is really choppy, but I think it serves its purpose.

So, partner, I really hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. your pillow is lovely. i especially like the hand stitching in red. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!