Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Little Man

Photo by Adorn-It
When I was at Sewing Summit, I was going through a fabric craving and ran across this delightful little bundle, perfect for the Little Man quilt I planned to make.

It's been sitting there all this time, begging to be sewn together into a quilt.  I made the blocks two or three weeks ago.

And if you read last Friday's post, you will know I finally got the tops done, and had them sandwiched and quilted, so they were just waiting for binding.

 Not just one quilt  - two quilts.  And I have enough fat quarters for one more.
Luckily, machine binding is a job that doesn't take much thought.  I actually finished them both on Friday night after I came home from work.  I worked 10 hours Friday.  I didn't have much brain power to use.

I really liked the red with the neutral look of the Buckaroo fabric.  It just gave it a little pizzaz.

 The pattern is, of course, from Camille Roskelly's book, Simplify. 

These should make nice baby gifts.  They're a little small for grown ups.

Another project checked off my list.

1 comment:

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!