Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

The trouble with this time of year is that one is busy, and under other circumstances might even have some fun stuff to blog about, but everything is super secret, and rather than spill the beans, I tend to opt for not blogging at all.  But I have made several of these little guys for various folks.

And I got my tree decorated yesterday during an episode (or three) of Harry Potter and all the boxes out of the living room which made me very happy.  I have to admit that I did about half of what I used to do, but I just decided that enough was enough.  I think it looks fairly festive. 

Maybe I'll take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!