Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pillow Talk 5

I am so excited. I received my PTS 5 pillow top today from my partner, imalisawork.  Please excuse the picture, which truly does not do this pillow justice.  I don't have a pillow form the right size, so I stuffed a couch pillow in it for the photo, and it distorted the shape.  The pillow is all pleated in the center and the borders, with very cool embroidery at the corners.  It is made from Farmdale, and the DS Quilts blue tiles. It is truly awesome!  I will have to head to the store in the next day or two to pick up a pillow form and take a better photo.  I was just so excited to receive it, that I had to share.

And look what else was in this nifty little package.  She shared some of her precious Munki Munki with me.  I feel so loved. 

Thanks, Lisa, for a great swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!