Saturday, March 19, 2011

UFO Weekend


Here is my list for this weekend...

Finish the Central Park Quilt for the Opera - i.e., back, bind and quilt.





Finish quilting and bind the Fandango Sugar Rush quilt.











 Square up the A Blockwork Orange blocks so I can get them in the mail.

NOTE:  A Blockwork Orange is a Flickr group based on Oh Fransson's tutorial found at the link above.











Finish my mini quilt for the Flickr Mini QT swap.










 Finish my sister's birthday gift (I'm fairly confident that Sis is not a blog reader.)






I promise myself that I will not start anything new until I finish at least these 5 UFOs.  I know there were more things on my list, but if I get these done, I can celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!