Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini QT - Finished!

Last night I finished my mini QT quilt. It ended up being 12x12inches, which is the outer limit for these little minis.  Here is a sneak peek.  When you see the whole thing, you will laugh at what a teeny tiny sneak peek this is, but since my partner and I know who we are sewing for, I can't give much in the way of a reveal until she receives it.

I honestly have been struggling with this quilt for two months.  I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do, but I wasn't sure exactly how to accomplish it.  Saturday, I spent most of the day fiddling with it.  I really wanted a Raggedy Ann in the quilt, and I even made two Raggedy's, but alas, it just didn't work.  So, here was the dolly replacement.  Hmmm.... What does our little quiltie look like?

Here is another little peek.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with it.  Can't wait to show you the whole thing.  It goes into the mail tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!