Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Trouble with Christmas



It is the week before Thanksgiving, and I have come to a realization - yes, another one.  The trouble with having a craft/quilting blog at Christmastime is that many of the things you create can't be blogged.  I think they should put NaBloPoMo in January or something.  What happens if your giftee reads your blog and knows that the gift is for them.  Spoils the whole surprise.  THAT's no fun at all

So anyway, it may be that posts to this blog will be a little sketchy until after Christmas.  Maybe I'll post all my creations on December 26.  Or maybe it'll take me on into January.  In any event, many things are going on in my sewing room that cannot be posted here - at least not now.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!