Wednesday, November 3, 2010

National Blog Posting Month


November is National Blog Posting Month - or NaBloPoMo - great acronym. Kind of a mouthful, and doesn't really flow, but hey!  Who am I to criticize?

I have read lots of blogs where folks are going to try to post every day.  Well, I have already missed out on that, but I've decided that I will try to post every day from now until November 30.  Hopefully, I will find enough interesting things to say. 

Somewhere deep down, I always wanted to be a writer, but I never had the burning desire to write that they say it takes to be successful.  I have lots of notes, jotted on napkins and scraps of paper, tucked in drawers and notebooks, but none have ever come to fruition.  Maybe blogging is the way to fulfill this dream?

Well, anyway, here goes.  Day 1 of a month of blogging!  What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!